Two Core Messages About 2022 Ramadan Fast, What Expert Says, What We Know.
A health expert has sent two messages about fasting in the month of Ramadan.
The medical expert popularly known as Dr Tolu Binutu wrote a list of the benefits of fasting on his Instagram page. The second message is the health tips.
His write up captured these as the benefits:
- It can cleanse the body of harmful toxins.
- It can help with weight loss goals.
- It can help to improve mood and memory.
- It can help to reduce cholesterol levels.
- It can help you live longer.
The doctor further explained how to have a healthier fast.
In the caption of the post, he explained what pattern of diet to start the fast with and to break the fast.
2022 Ramadan Fast
Read his caption below:
“- Have a healthy Iftar: Breaking your fast with Dates & water will give you an energy and hydration boost before your main meal. You can also have a light meal to start your Iftar meal. Don’t eat too much fried or creamy or heavy meals as this may reduce the health benefits of the fast.
– Balance your Suhoor with healthy meal options like Oatmeal, Fruits & Vegetables.
– Stay hydrated: Drink plenty of water during Iftar-Suhoor hours
– Exercise moderately
– Drop unhealthy habits like Smoking and Eating too much sugar.”
The Healthline portal explains Ramadan fast as a special month for Muslims. It is a time when they connect with their Lord through fasting and praying.
Along with this definition, the health portal gave some nuggets on how to boost your health in Ramadan. See them below:
- Don’t skip morning meals.
- Stay hydrated.
- Be conscious of portions.
- Understand your health.
- Bounce back.
The goal of these trips is to keep you healthy during the holy month. “Use these tips to stay energized while fasting during the day and enjoying cultural foods when the sun goes down,” Healthline concludes.